Amherst Hockey is currently accepting registrations for Midget House League players born in 2009 through 2002.
Our highly-popular Midget MOHL program for the 2020-2021 season will include PeeWee, Bantam, and Midget
MOHL (Multi-Organizational House League) is an opportunity play competitive house league hockey against similar teams around the area.
Based on positive player feedback, we expect a large number of players from last season to return, so register now to ensure a spot on a team!
Benefits of playing MOHL:
· A positive team experience
· Competition against house league players from around the area
· Opportunity to improve your skills with regular practices
· Opportunity to play road games at nearby arenas.
· As with all Amherst House League programs, our priorities are on Safety, Fun, Skill Development and Wins – in that order.
What you get:
· Estimated 45 ice times (approximately 15 practices and 30 games) from October through March. **COVID restrictions may change this for the 2020-2021 season**
· Practices and home games are played at the Northtown Center,
· Road games against teams from nearby locations such as Cheektowaga, West Seneca, Wheatfield and Hamburg.
· Participate in WNYAHL league.
· All players receive Amherst jerseys and socks
Who can play:
· Birth years 2009 through 2002
· No residency requirements
· USA Hockey member
· Not registered as travel/travel alternate players in any association
Pee Wee 12U - $635
Bantam 14U - $745
Midget 15U-18U - $775
Players and parents must adhere to respective codes of conduct for Amherst Youth Hockey, WNY MOHL and USA Hockey in addition to the COVID rules this season per below. This is closely monitored.
2020 COVID participation guidelines as of 9/3/2020
**these are subject to change at any time please be sure to check back often**
Players may bring in their bags and get dressed in the locker rooms. Only 2 teams per room.
No showers as prompt departure is required to sanitize for next group
Team arrival 20 minutes prior to scheduled ice time and come in assigned entrance
1 spectator per player, however if teams sharing ice no spectators allowed due to capacity limitations. The rink is currently working on a resolve for this, please stay tuned
Players MUST stay in locker rooms until ice is ready, no hanging out in the hallways
Anyone who has any COVID symptoms, feels ill, or thinks that have come in contact with anyone that exhibits any of this is asked to stay home
Everyone must maintain the proper social distancing of 6 feet
All staff, skaters, coaches, and spectators must wear a mask while in the facility, except for on ice activity
If your ice is on Feature or Olympic, please enter through the east entrance (flagpole)
If your ice is on Rink #1 or #2, please enter through the west entrance (hotel side)
A NTC staffer will meet the designated coach and allow the team into the facility 20 minutes prior as indicated above
Late skaters, coaches, or spectators will not be allowed into the facility
All must exit the facility 15 minutes after ice session ends
Contact your level convenor:
12U - Anthony Kroese - firstname.lastname@example.org
14U - Bruce Pleskow - email@example.com
16-18U - Andrew Shaevel - firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, click here